Welcome to the future of data.
1. Study Feasibility Analyses
Leverage your historical data from your past clinical trials and public data to model factors affecting the successful on-time completion of your upcoming clinical trials.
2. Site Selection & Study Startup
Solve challenges around identifying the bottlenecks and optimizing the onboarding process of sites and being the clinical trial process.
3. Patient Recruitment & Retention
Recruit trial participants using targeted outreach strategies informed by past and current data. Use predictive models to deploy personalized effective engagement strategies.
4. Clinical Trial Supply Optimization
Forecast the right schedule for sending logistic supplies for efficient on-time delivery to reduce waste and save costs.
5. Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance
Compliance and regulation are at heart of any clinical trial process. Identify and predict regulatory risks by leveraging indirect data on various factors affecting ongoing compliance.
eClinical Technology Vendors
(Your) Study Startup System — AI Powered
Provide smart alerts and recommendations to achieve various milestones based on current trajectory and past performance data.
- What are the best performing sites in Country A for diabetes based on the past eFeasilibility data
- Start the contracting for sites in Country B before May 2018 to achieve the targetted completion
- Sites that are responsive in average 2 working days tend to complete task on time. Site A, B and C have taken > 2 days and hence need to to be followed up more often
(Your) CTMS - Intelligent and Self-Aware
Convert your CTMS from just a data store into a decision-engine for your users.
- Analyze the historical trends (visits, budgets, timelines) to plan and predict the on-time completion of the current study.
- Predict the potential deviations or non-compliance and provide pre-emptive actions to solve the issues
- Use data to plan and track the patient enrollment and provide predictive alerts
- Integrate data with other sources such as media outreach for patient recruitment, eTMF for training/IRB records to perform intelligent analyses.
(Your) eTMF - Smart and Efficient
Get more value from the documents and make it actionable
- Provide automatic suggestions for document classification
- Perform automated audit and QC by analyzing the content of the documents
- Identify any regulatory gaps and send alerts